Just for Hearts – An Initiative for Healthy Life
Just for Hearts, The Wellness Platform with a gamut of services which can be accessed anytime, anywhere! In today’s fast-paced & ever changing world, sometimes it becomes difficult to catch hold on the health & fitness, family life, socializing with friends , networking ,Mental wellness, Spiritual engagement etc. Basically we lose on every aspect of life in pursuit of career ambitions & Monetary gains which in the long run affects work-life balance.
‘Just For Hearts’ , your wellness partner is here 24 x 7 for your assistance.
Let’s dive deep to know how we help you transform your dreams to reality through a fun-filled & easy to do activities which can be done anytime, anywhere!
- Set & Manage goals – Create your own Diet, Exercise, Lifestyle, Sleep goals using the primary survey & Biometric Calculator. Use Health trackers to keep yourself on the track. Get a pictorial report with easy to read charts & analysis diagrams.
- Track your exercise– Connect your fitness gadgets to know exactly how much calories you are burning each day. Keeping a track of exercise will give the right direction to your efforts & keep you motivated to exercise more.
- Be on track –Turn on reminders which will help build a habit. The app supports to reach your Hydration goals, Nutrition goals, Total footsteps a day, Doctor appointment etc.
- Get expert advice – A team of well-experienced Health experts are just a click away. Choose your health goals, choose your health expert & get going. A 24×7 support through a Live Chat option.
- Be an initiator– We have a bank of interesting Fun@Games , Team building exercises, Behavioural trainings which you can download & suggest your management to conduct at your workplace .
- Increase knowledge– Don’t keep yourself limited to one aspect of lifestyle. Take a short health quiz, surveys to keep yourself updated on a different health issue that may arise due to stressful work life.
- Motivate others– A daily health feed, Ebooks, Blogs ,Useful demonstration videos, Podcasts will keep you updated on latest Lifestyle trends around the globe. Read & share the useful content with your loved ones & keep them healthy.
National Nutrition Week
Ear Right Bite by Bite
As September marks the National Nutrition Week. We at Eating Right means we should focus on portion size, food selection as per health condition, age and calorie requirement says Deepali Lodha.
Including different colours in the meal ensures nutrient intake and enjoying with family is vital mentions Indu Vaishnavi
And it’s essential to bite the food for proper digestion and understanding body’s signals regulating the hunger.
Catch up the discussion to understand the regimen for good Health.
Healthy Kitchen Appliances
Get inspired for the healthy cooking by choosing the right appliance.
Just For Hearts YouTube community invites you to ‘Virtual Exhibition of Kitchen Appliances ‘ put up by experienced Nutritionists from all over India.
Drop your question in the comment box and get answered directly by the nutrition expert.
Happy Cooking !! Don’t forget to Like, comment, share, subscribe.
#JustForHearts #HealthyCooking #KitchenAppliences #VirtualExhibition #Nutritionists #communitiy
Employee Health & Wellness Services
world alzheimers day 2020: Alzheimer’s is a progressive disease that impairs memory and other mental functions. It is the most common form of dementia that generalizes memory loss and loss of other essential cognitive abilities [.....]