Yoga is the best energy booster which helps us to stay physically fit, by reducing weight along with the normalization of blood pressure, control cholesterol levels and stress. It improves the performance of body and mind as a whole. As a result of this practice you will find yourself enjoying greater vitality, increased physical fitness and a reduction in the stress levels. The asanas are the energy boosters/supplements that tone up the internal organs, glands and blood vessels and helps synchronization of all organs and body systems.
- Tadasana (Mountain Pose)
- Padangusthasana (hand to foot pose)
- Trikonasana (Triangle pose)
- Chakrasana Ardha (Half Moon pose)
- Parivrtta Trikonasana (Triangle pose alternative)
- Paschimottanasana (sitting in front of both knees pose)
- Janu Sirshasana (sitting in front of one knee pose)
- Gomukhasana (pose Cow Face)
- Ushtrasana (Camel Pose)
- Marichyasana (Pose dedicated to Sage Marichi)
- Simhasana (Lion pose)
- Ardha Matsyendrasana ( Media seated twist pose)
- Raises One Leg
- Increases in both legs
- Purvottanasana (inclined plane)
- Pawanmuktasana (Wind Relieving Pose)
- Matsyasana (Fish pose)
- Navasana (pose ship)
- Sethu Bandhasana (bridge pose)
- Chakrasana (pose wheel)
- Halasana (Plow Pose)
- Adho Mukha Svanasana (downward facing dog pose)
- Dhanurasana (Bow pose)
- Bhujangasana (Cobra pose)
- Shalabhasana (Locust Pose)
- Viparita Karani (Legs up the Wall Pose)
- Sarvangasana (shoulder stand)
- Sirshasana (center support) Balance Poses Vrikshasana (tree pose) Garudasana (Eagle pose) Mayurasana (Peacock pose) Kakasana (crow pose) Bakasana (Crane pose)
However, to obtain the full benefits of the program you will have to practice, diligently and consistently. It would be unreasonable to expect any results without the regular practice.
The major benefits of yoga are you improve flexibility and control over your body. This makes us feel more healthy with our skin, even improved sexual desire, especially if these exercises are practiced with a partner as it is an energy supplement for both.
In fact, according to a study published by The Journal of Sexual Medicine, the regular practice of yoga improves overall sexual life.
So if stress consumes your energy, book a day to do these asanas proposed.
1. Open and extended legs.
Improves low libido by acting on blood flow in the pelvic area, it also increases energy and mortality. The circulation in the area below the waistline is directly related to the excitation.
2. The arch.
Improves pelvic area. Massage the abdomen giving a discharge of blood which makes the area stimulates the reproductive organs. (I don’t recommend this for people with back problems or hernias)
3. La Vela.
This position helps solve many problems that can affect your love life. Relieves fatigue, calms the mind, reduces symptoms of depression, anxiety and relieves digestive problems.
4. The bridge.
Exercises that strengthen the muscles of the pelvic floor tone and improve vaginal orgasms.
5. The child.
When your mind gets in the way of your amatory life, try this asana that will help you focus and relax.
Anything that helps you to be more present in the moment will help you be more sensual.
So much for today. Don’t forget to practice your asanas every day. NAMASTÉ!