Winter vegetable soup is rich in fibers, minerals, and antioxidants. It is quite filling though it is a low-calorie recipe. This soup is a good option for weight watchers as an evening snack.
- 1/2 cup cauliflower (floweret)
- 1/2 cup carrots chopped
- 1/4 cup cabbage
- 1/4 cup green peas
- 1 potato
- 1/4 cup French bean
- 1/4 cup broccoli
- 2 tomatoes (chopped)
- 2 small onions
- 6 flakes garlic (chopped)
- 1/2 tbsp. butter
- Salt as per taste
Serves – 2-3
- In a vessel, place all the vegetables except garlic. Bring it to a boil.
- When the vegetables become tender, turn off the gas and allow it to cool.
- Blend them well in the mixer till it turns into a fine puree.
- Take another pan, heat some butter/ghee and add chopped garlic. Heat it till it turns brown.
- Add vegetable puree in it and let it simmer for some time.
- Add a dash of pepper.
- Serve hot.