We all want to look young and beautiful throughout our life even though it is practically not possible. We don’t want anyone to guess our age and if they try it should be less than our actual age. One does facials, hair dyeing etc. in order to look young.
- Getting exposed to sun: Vitamin D is very much necessary for our skin but over exposure to sun can harm your skin. Because of this formation of wrinkles and black spots are seen. Wrinkles is the first sign of ageing.
- Unbalanced diet: It is recommended to have a balanced diet which consist of all nutrients. Fried, oily and junk food will affect your skin. This will result in oily and wrinkled skin.
- Irregular sleeping habits: One needs the sleep of 6-8 hours on daily basis. Less sleep causes dark circles and black spots on skin. Dark circles is another sign of ageing.
- Stress building: Everyone has a stress due to hectic schedule, work pressure and increased responsibilities. One should keep themselves energetic via exercising or other stress relief option. Otherwise this can be biggest factor that accelerates ageing.
- Consuming alcohol and smoking: Smoking and drinking are always proven to be harmful for your body and skin. Excessive drinking makes your skin swell and later damage it, similar case is with smoking. This results in black spots, wrinkles and dark circles.
It is absolutely in our hands how to maintain our health and beauty. One has to aware of his habits also and change if they are going to affect his health.
If you have any more suggestions feel free to tell us about it..!!