Top 10 tips to avoid the weight gain at work place:
- Take a walk in your break time after your lunch at least for 15-20 minutes as it will digest what you ate for your lunch.
- Avoid keeping high calorie foods like chocolates, chips and replace it with khakra, fruits, puffed cereals etc.
- Have small meals at small intervals as it will keep your calorie burning rate high.
- Avoid having more than 2 cups of coffee or tea a day. Prefer green tea or lime water or buttermilk instead.
- Chew your food properly, don’t eat too fast as it might cause indigestion.
- It is advised to carry your homemade tiffin than eating from the canteen as it can be oily and hence unhealthy.
- One should not skip any meal: breakfast, lunch or dinner. Empty stomach will lead to weight gain. Have a salad compulsorily in your meals.
- Stay away from feeder. In every office there are some people who get all junk food like cakes or biscuits and want everyone to eat them. This can also become reason of weight gain.
- Avoiding eating too much if you are stressed. Many people tend to eat a lot when they are nervous or tensed. This can lead to weight gain.
- Exercise for 45-60 minutes on daily basis like walking, dancing, yoga etc. It will keep you fresh and energetic throughout the day.
These are top 10 tips to avoid gaining weight amd make your working hours healthy.
If you have any more tips, do share with us..!!