Having a flat tummy is like a dream for everyone. But actually having a flat stomach is never possible for many people. We exercise for hours together join yoga, aerobics classes just in order to have a flat tummy.
So here we reveal 10 secrets to have a perfect flat tummy:
- The simplest way to have a flat tummy is performing abs exercises regularly. Examples are- sit ups, crunches etc.
- Avoid having large meals. It is preferable to have small and frequent meals. One can keep away from bulky belly built, because of heavy meals.
- Avoid taking a nap in the afternoon after your meals. Taking a nap will relax your digestive system and will store all the fat in your abdomen area.
- One can start doing exercises like push-ups, pull-ups for one set with minimum 10 repetitions.
- Eat less sugar and sweets as possible. One can even make it to no sugars a day.
- Avoid sitting at one place for the whole day. If you are a sedentary worker then walk in your parking area during your lunch break after meals. This will help in better digestion.
- Chew your food properly. It is said that chewing your food 32 times keeps your digestive system healthy and also allows you to eat less food.
- Add plenty of salads in your diet as they do not contain fats and calories in them. They are simple to digest and don’t get stored in your tummy area.
- Avoid drinking lot of alcohol. Alcohol gives empty calories, which get store in your stomach area for long period of time and make you fat and obese. Having a peg is fine but occasionally that too red wine.
- Avoid having fried, junk or heavy snacks. Go for light, low calorie snacks options like puffed cereals, khakra, brown bread sandwich etc.
These are simple ways in which you can have a flat tummy. If you have any more suggestions feel free to share with us here..!!