Most people nowadays are getting conscious about their physical appearance and health in general. This is the reason why they tend going to gym regularly to keep their body in better shape. However, not all can afford going to gym. Fortunately, achieving sculptured-like physique can be possible even doing some body weight workout routine for men at home. All you have to do is to determine the right workout routine and diet that can answer your needs. Most men don’t realize that your diet is actually 70% of your fitness equation. That is why fitness companies like Beach body have developed Shakeology, a nutrient rich meal replacement shake to accompany there many workout videos.
Likewise, you can also perform workout routine for men even using simple equipment. In order to obtain the best results of weight training routines it is important to observe some rules. You should include full body movements in order to increase the intensity yet reduce the time in doing the workout. Increasing the intensity can be done by carrying out more reps and modifying the angle of movement. Here are some of the basic workout routines that can help in realizing your goals.
- Push ups: Doing push ups is one of the workout routine that works on your chest, shoulders and triceps. Likewise, you should also keep your abdomen tight all through the movement will also help in working on your core.
- Squats: Doing squats will increase your heart rate and at the same time add cardio benefits in doing your body weight routines. This routine works on the legs and buttocks. However, see to it to keep your body weight on your heels and not on your toes.
- Pull ups:If you want to focus on your arms and upper back, then you should perform pull ups by using grips. As a beginner, you can start using the standard pull-up.
- Sit ups: Sit ups work on the abdominal muscles. It is very easy to perform this routine and there is no need to go to the gym as you can do it even at your own room.
- Back extension: In doing body weight routine it is also important to work on the lower back. It is because lower back is the common source of pain among men. That is why it is necessary to strengthen it to avoid pain and injury.
On the other hand, if you will do body weight workout routine at home make sure that you have the right idea on how to do it. Keep in mind that each routine comes with specific repetition and time duration in order to obtain the best results. If you are not confident doing it alone, then there is no other choice but to enroll in a gym.
Indeed, doing body weight workout routines for require a lot of hard work and patience. You should not expect getting quick result in just a short period of time. As long as you are doing it right you can expect for other benefits. In fact, body weight training helps in improving balance, coordination, mobility, reactiveness, stability and weaknesses.
Once you are able to control your body in doing the workout routine, then you can expect that you can easily carry out intensive strength training exercises. The good thing about performing the bodyweight workout is that it does not only help in keeping your body in good shape but also helps in eliminating unwanted weights. Therefore, if you are looking for the best workout routine for men, then you should try those exercises listed above.
Julian is a health and fitness enthusiast as well as an author for AllWorkoutRoutines.com. His research and writing focus mainly on best workouts and weight lifting routines.