Stuffed Sprout Paratha is one meal recipe. It can be included as a complete meal or as a long break tiffin option. It is a good substitute regular roti-sabzi.
Ingredients for Stuffed Sprout Paratha:
- Wheat flour – 3 tbsp (50 gm)
- Raagi flour – 4 tsp (20gm)
- Green gram flour – 2 tsp (10 gm)
- Moth bean sprouts – 3 tbsp (50 gm)
- Rice flour – 2 tsp (10 gm)
- Pure Ghee – 1 tsp
- Jeera powder, salt and red chilli powder – to taste
- Take all flours and mix properly. Add in it Jeera powder, salt and red chilli powder to taste.
- Smash moth beans sprouts (Don’t Grind) and put aside.
- Make fine soft dough,while making soft dough add in it 1tsp of ghee.
- Role the paratha after adding sprouts stuffing and cook properly.
It is a complete meal with combination of cereals, pulses, vegetables, micro and macronutrients. It is rich in healthy fats. This recipe supports child’s growth and development.