- Soybeans 1 cup
- Wheat flour 3tsp
- Finely chopped onions 3/4th cup
- Chopped coriander 2tsp
- Finely chopped green chilies 2tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1/2 tsp
- Oil 2 tsp
- Soak soybean overnight. Next day wash, drain and discard the water.
- Grind with enough water in a smooth batter.
- Add the wheat flour, pepper , ginger garlic paste and mix well. Keep aside.
- Heat a non-stick pan and grease it lightly with oil.
- Spread the prepared batter on the pan and make a thick pancake.
- Spread the topping on it and cook till golden brown from both sides.
Serve hot with freshly prepared curd