Now a days everyone is very busy in their hectic schedule. We don’t have time to sit and talk. But have we ever thought how our mom manages the entire week in spite of her working hours? Getting up early in the morning, making breakfast, packing a lunch for our tiffin, getting ready for her office and keeping the house up to date every single day.
Working mothers have to plan entire week’s food chart on weekend and execute it accordingly because weekend is the only time they get a holiday. So here are some smart and healthy shopping tips for all the working mothers by which planning their week will be simple.
- Make a list of food items which will be required in the entire week.
- Make a list of healthy and easy to cook food items for entire week.
- Buy healthy ready to eat items like oats, wheat flakes, muesli etc. which can be prepared by any family member quickly.
- Buy dry ingredients like khakra, chivda for a month’s time span.
- Go for shopping in malls as it saves time because we get everything under same roof.
- Avoid buying fatty, salty and sugary food as it is not good for health.
- Stock breakfast items like fruits, multi grains, sprouts, eggs and many more.
- Avoid temptation of buying unnecessary food items.
- Avoid buying preserved food as they are unhealthy.
- Try to do grocery shopping on monthly basis so that you can save the time.
Handling the entire house just the way our mothers do in spite their hectic schedule is very difficult but planning the entire week will help them simply this process.
If you have any more tips or suggestions feel free to discuss it with us…!!