How to back pain is a very common problem which was experiences almost every person in their lifetime. There are many factors which are linked to a higher risk of developing back pain. It may be due to a mentally stressful job, during pregnancy, due to sedentary lifestyle and in old age etc. some other reasons for back pain are anxiety, depression, obesity, hard physical work etc.
The main symptom of back pain is an ache or pain anywhere on back and sometimes down to the buttocks.
There are many possible ways to get relief from back pain within 10 minutes.
- Apply a hot water bag over the suffered region. Heat helps in relaxation of the stretched and painful muscles. It will make to feel relieved from the pain within 10 minutes.
- Apply warm mustard oil and massage on the affected area for 3-4 minutes. The person feels relaxed from the pain and it helps in immediate relief.
- You can do couple of exercises which has many positive effects in getting relieved from almost all types of back pain. You can just lie on your back with both legs bent at right angles on a chair or block the legs for 5-10 minutes and it will work.
- Triggering the points of the pain helps a lot in back pain. When you are able to find the point, it should be very painful. Apply pressure using your thumb on the affected region. Some of the trigger points are middle top of your butt, muscles running alongside the left of your spine and muscles under the rib cage etc.
- The most effective measure is to apply a pain relief cream on the affected area which gives you instant relief.
- Since, inflammation is thought to play a role in the development of back pain, certain herbs such as white willow bark which works similar to that of aspirin and gives instant relief from the back pain and also acts as an anti- inflammatory substance.
- Meditation is an ancient mind body practice, it has been found to increase pain tolerance and promote the management of chronic pain.