So, is the heavy rains stopping you hit the gym? So, here is a deal. Try Tabata today & do not let the monsoons bring down the energy. It is a High-Intensity Interval Program which includes 6-8 sets, each set lasting for just 4 Minutes! But 4 minutes of intense activity to increase your aerobic capacity, better metabolism & fat burning within a short span.
Let’s learn how it is done?
- Tabata is a combination of different activities like Running, Squats, Push-Ups, Burpees, Mountain Climbing which you choose as per your comfort.
- Do each exercise for 4 Minutes. Break down each set into 20 seconds workout & 10 seconds rest. Repeat the next set of the same exercise.
- You can choose any workout you want. If you are beginner, do not add weights. Go simple
- Your heart rate should be maxed & you should feel exhausted by the end of the set.
Benefits of Tabata Workout-
- You can create your plan. You can either perform the same set for 6-8 times or choose different activities.
- No gym equipment is required.
- You can do it alone as well as in the group.
- It is completely an indoor activity.
- It’s the best high-intensity workout done in less than 30 minutes
Few tips for the beginners –
- Set timers, so you won’t miss out or overdo the set
- Go slow & steady
- Choose a comfortable workout plan
- Try to finish all sets for maximum results