I always think the role of private sector in maintaining health. There is great involvement of the private sector in healthcare of their employees. Progressively, the private and public sectors are working jointly to fund and deliver better health services.
Private sectors play a very vital role in maintaining good health of their employees. It often makes good judgment for companies to offer health benefits, as it will help employees to spend less time being sick.
Let me share few points, which I’ve found after some research.
I’ve seen people, who are emotionally healthy, are always in control of their behavior and emotions. They’re able to handle life’s unpredictable challenges, lead dynamic life and build strong relationships. This is 100% true that whenever bad things happen, they’ll able to bounce back and move on in life.
You observe following abilities in people who are emotionally and mentally:
- High self-esteem and self-confidence
- A sense of satisfaction
- The ability to deal with constant worry and rebound back from difficulty
- They have enthusiasm for living and the skill to laugh and enjoy the life
- They are flexible in learning new things and adapt the changes in life
- They can build and maintain pleasing relationships.
- These people can maintain a balance between play time and work
The private sector should always try to bring such positive characteristics of emotional and mental health. This will allow employers to participate in work to the fullest extent possible. These optimistic characteristics also help them to deal with life’s stresses and challenges.
The goal of private sector should be an agenda of thinking about something new and try to maintain and promote overall health of the employees.
Private sector should focus on
- An employer’s positive qualities
- Authenticating a person’s sense of self
- Reducing embarrassment
- Supporting them to present themselves
Private sector people should advice their employees to engage themselves in following activities to be emotionally and physically healthy.
- It is important to get enough rest. It’s important to take care of your health. That takes account of getting sufficient sleep. Every person requires 7 to 8 hours of sleep in order to function optimally.
- Advice them about the good nutrition food. The more you teach them about what they should eat and how it’ll affect their energy and mood, the better they feel.
- Tell the importance of exercise to reduce stress. Exercise is a powerful antidote to anxiety, stress and depression. Try small methods to add exercise activities in the office timing such as advice them to take stairs instead of the elevator or give them a break for a short walk.
- A dose of sunlight is very important every day. It is proved that sunlight lifts your mood, so suggest the employees to get at least 10 to 15 minutes of sun per day.