These tasty delicious oats & walnut cookies are good snack option for patients with heart disease as they are low in fat, contains heart friendly foods like oats, walnuts which are rich in heart friendly nutrients like fibre and omega 3 fatty acids.
- Roasted quick rolled oats: ¼ cup
- Soya Flour: ¼ cup
- Soft low fat butter: 1tbsp
- Sugar: 2 tbsp
- Chopped Walnuts: 2 tsp
- Cardamom Powder: ¼ tsp
- Mix all ingredients together and make semi solid dough with the help of enough water.
- Do not knead the dough much.
- Roll out the dough and cut 6-7 cookies with the help of cookie cutter.
- Bake them in preheated oven at 150 degree C for 15-20 minutes.
- Bake it from both the sides till it gets light brown colored.
- Remove from oven, cool it and serve.