Oats Cornflakes Chiwda is a healthier version to regular poha or murmura chiwda. It is rich in fibers and has lower glycemic index.
Ingredients for Oats Cornflakes Chiwda:
Nylon poha 200 g
Corn flakes 150 g
Roasted chana dal 50 g
Peanuts 50 g
Curry leaves 10 leaves
Mustard seeds ½ tsp
Hing 1/4th tsp
Green chilies 2
2 tsp oil
½ spoon red chili powder
½ tsp haldi powder
Salt to taste
Preparation for Oats Cornflakes Chiwda:
1. Roast oats, corn flakes, poha separately for 5 minutes on a medium flame or till crispy.
2. In a pan add 2 tsp oil. Add mustard seeds. Once they splutter, add hing, curry leaves and green chillies.
3. Add peanuts and roasted chana dal and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add oats, corn flakes and poha. Mix well.
5. Add all the spices and salt. Mix well.
6. Cook on a medium flame for 5 minutes and its ready!