This orangey oats delight is tasty yet healthy dessert to fulfill your sweet craving. Oats are loaded with fibers, which helps to lower cholesterol and healthy for hearts too. Lets have a look on how to make it:
- ½ cup orange segments
- 1 ½ tbsp quick cooked rolled oats
- ¼ tsp ghee
- 2 cups low fat milk
- 4 tsp sugar substitute
- 1 tbsp milk powder
- ¼ tsp corn flour mixed with 2 tbsp low fat milk
- 2 tsp orange flavoured drink mix
- 1 tbsp orange segments
- Heat orange segments and sugar in non stick pan. Mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool. When cool, refrigerate to chill.
- Heat the ghee in a non-stick pan; add the oats on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add milk and mava. Mix well and simmer over a low flame for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add milk powder and corn flour paste. Mix well and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes or till it thickens, stirring continuously.
- Remove from the flame, add sugar substitute and mix well. Keep aside to cool. When cool, refrigerate to chill.
- Add the orange drink mix and cooked orange segments to the chilled rabadi and mix well.
Serve immediately garnished with orange segments.