No Fry Jilebi is a low calorie and high protein version of regular jilebi. Quick, easy to make and tastes great!
Ingredients for No Fry Jilebi:
Serves: 8 to 10 medium spiral jilebi
Preparation for No Fry Jilebi:
1. In a pan, add sugar and water, and boil it to make one strand sugar syrup.
2. Reduce the flame, and add cashew powder. Mix well.
3. Then add peanut powder. Stir until it forms a solid mass and separated from the pan.
4. At the last add orange syrup, keep stirring till it thickens.
5. Spread mixture in previously greased dish, allow it to cool .
6. Roll into thick strands and then make it spiral jilebi like structure with greased palms.
7. Garnish with dry fruits.
8. Healthy and delicious jilebi without frying is ready to serve!