Navratri Special Recipe: These tasty sweet potato cutlets are good option to have in navratri at evening time before you go to play dandiya as sweet potatoes are rich in carbohydrates which provides good amount of energy.
- Sweet Potatoes: 4-5
- Green Chilli: 2-3
- Ginger: 1/2 tsp grated
- Cumin Seeds: 1 tsp
- Chopped Coriander: 2 tsp
- Soaked Sago: 1/4 cup soaked
- Roasted Groundnuts: 2-3 tsp
- Lime Juice: 1 tsp
- Salt: to taste
- Sago flour: 1-2 tsp
- Ghee: For roasting
- Boil the sweet potato in water for around 15 minutes, peal off the cover and mash the sweet potatoes.
- Coarsely grind the roasted groundnuts.
- Add all the ingredients to sweet potatoes and mix it well.
- Make small balls of it and give different shapes.
- Coat the cutlets with sago flour from all sides.
- Heat the pan and add 1-2 tea spoon of ghee to it.
- Now roast the cutlets on low flame for 5-10 minutes from both the side till it gets nice golden brown colour.
- Serve hot with green chutney or cucumber raita.