Sama makhana dosa is a gluten free high protein , fibre rich dish. A great recipe during fasting. Good for blood pressure, cardiac issues, diabetics. It gives sustainable energy by slow release of blood glucose due to the presence of fibre.
Ingredients for Sama Makhana Dosa
Makhana – 1 Cup
Sama Chawal – 1 Cup
Ginger 1/4″ piece
Curd 1/2 cup
Water – Just to soak the ingredients
Salt – to Taste
Green chillies 1-2
Few Curry leaves
Both this ingredients are bland in taste so add spices accordingly
Servings size:- 2 persons
Preparation of Sama Makhana Dosa
- Mix makhana, sama in a bowl.
- Soak sama & makhana in just enough water for 20-30minutes. Stir inbetween.
- Add rest of the ingredients, grind & make a smooth, lump free batter. Add salt & spices of your choice.
- Heat an oil greased tava/pan.
- Pour a spoonful of dosa batter, spread & cook it on medium flame.
- lip & pour some more oil around it.
- When brown spots appear from both the sides, its ready to enjoy.
Along with fbers, it is a good source of potassium, magnesium, B complex. Helps to reduce cholesterol, BP, hormonal imbalance. Antioxidants rich and gut friendly dish.