Kacche kele ka kebab is a special nutritious savoury snack made at the time of Navratri fasting. The crispy kebab with moist center stuffed with some dry fruits and peanuts.
INGREDIENTS FOR KACCHE KELE KA KEBAB:
- Raw banana 1 pcs
- Roasted almonds 1 tbsp
- Roasted Peanuts 1 tbsp
- Raisins 1 tbsp
- Coriander leaves a few
- Sendha namak as per taste
- Cumin seeds 1 tbsp
- Amchur powder 1 tsp
- Green chilies 1 -2 chopped
- Oil for sauteing
PREPARATOPN OF KACCHE KELE KA KEBAB:
- Pressure cook the banana with the peel until soft and moist.
- Mash the banana, add chopped coriander leaves , green chilies, almond, raisins, peanuts, amchur, sendhanamak and mix well.
- Divide into small portions and add one raisin in the center of each of the portion
- Roll into round or cylindrical shape
- Saute the kebab until the edge turns crisp.
- Serve it with green chutney
It is only a tasty snack but also high in fiber, protein, vitamins and beta-carotene hence making it a healthy nutritious snack to relish even during time of fasting.