These Navratri special Coconut Laddo’s are good option to keep as a prashad in fasting days.This recipe is rich in proteins, fats, carbohydrates, which provides sufficient energy while fasting days.
- Dessicated Coconut: 1 cup
- Khoa (Thickened Milk): 1 cup
- Powdered Sugar: 1 cup
- Milk: 1/4 up
- Cardamom Powder: 1 tsp
- Grate the khoa well and keep it aside.
- Now heat the pan on low flame add milk to it and boil the milk.
- Now add grated khoa to it and cook for 3-4 minutes on low flame.
- Add dessicated coconut to it mix well and remove from the fire immediately.
- Let it cool for sometime and the add powdered sugar and cardamom powder to the mixture.
- Divide the mixture into 6 equal parts.
- Shape each part into balls and roll each ball in remaining dessicated coconut.
- You can also add some natural colors to make them more attractive.