The pollution levels in many cities across the country are at dangerous levels. But do you know the fact that the air we breathe inside our home is much more polluted than the outside? Do you know why it is polluted?
Because the common daily usage of items have pollutants which were are neglecting. Like the mattresses in our house keeps accumulating dust though inside the drawers or cupboards, the paint of our walls, shampoos, creams etc. All such things contain chemicals, causing harm in the long run.
Yes it’s true!
All the above things have a toxic gas like carcinogen pollutant called Formaldehyde. Breathing in toxic gases can cause rashes, coughing, irritation in the eyes, as well as asthma.
Hence, a polluted free and a natural air is must for a well being so don’t think of buying some expensive air purifier. Do use the following ways:
1. Salt crystals lamp made up of pink salt is a natural air purifier pulls toxins from the environment.
2. Beeswax candles: actually burning candles have really soothing vibes and it reduces pollution too. It has the ability to ionise the air and neutralize toxic compounds and contaminants.
3. Houseplants purify air and are the best medium to control the indoors pollution and deals with respiratory illness and study conducted by NASA, houseplants can purify and rejuvenate air.
4. Activated Charcoal is also called as activated carbon. It is odourless and has high absorptive properties
5. Proper ventilation is must in each house. Trickle vents and exhaust fans can also be used.
6. Essential oils like rosemary, cinnamon, oregano, thyme, grapefruit, lemon and tea tree have the ability to kill bacteria, viruses, fungi and mood. Neem and turmeric both has a good bacterial fighting and building strong immune system.
7. Ghee should be applied to nostrils before bed so that it can protect your respiratory system. Pipali is super herb good for purifying lungs. Have it with ginger and turmeric.