Mueslinut Chocobite is a high energy mini meal with the goodness of dark chocolate, nuts and muesli sure to keep kid in high gear for her extra sports lessons at school.
Ingredients Mueslinut Chocobite:
- Chopped dark chocolate (at room temperature) – 1 cup
- Muesli – 1/3 cup
- Mixed nuts and seeds(walnuts, almonds, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds etc), roasted and chopped – ¼ cup
- Some colourful sprinkles and tutti frutti
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler, stir well.
- Pour immediately on a greased flat tray or a thali, sprinkle the muesli, nuts, sprinkles and tutti frutti evenly over it.
- Refrigerate till it is firm and till it sets. Break into uneven size pieces and store refrigerated.
- FunTip: Involve your kid in the process, let them sprikle the nuts and break the chocobites into pieces. They will happily gobble up the healthy nuts and muesli masked in their favourite, yummy chocolate. Don’t forget to pack some extra pieces for her to share with friends!