- Grated Karela ½ Katori
- Grated Carrots ¾ Katori
- Low fat paneer ¼ katori
- Boiled smashed green peas ½ katori
- Finely chopped onion 1 medium
- Brown bread crumbs 3 tsp
- Chopped green chillies 2-3
- Ginger garlic paste ½ tsp
- Chopped coriander 2tsp
- Oil 2tsp
- Salt for taste
- Apply some salt to the karela and keep aside. Squeeze and use the water for preparing its mixture.
- Add peas, onion, carrots, coriander, ginger garlic paste, green chillies, paneer and bread crumbs and mix well. Check the consistency.
- Now divide it in small portions and roll it in triangle shape. You can roll it in any shape of your choice.
- Heat nonstick pan and shallow fry with little oil till golden brown.
Serve Hot with Tomato Garlic chutney