Whole wheat Indian style pasta is a healthier option over refined flour pasta. Not only does it provide complex carbohydrates but also long-lasting energy levels. Being loaded with fibres, it also improves digestive health, functional capacity and immunity too.
Ingredients for Indian style Pasta:
Whole wheat pasta boiled -1 Katori
Olive oil-1/2 tsp
Cumin seeds – a pinch
Onion chopped – 1 small
Tomato chopped – 1 small
Green capsicum chopped – 2 tbsp
Turmeric powder – a pinch
Red chilli powder and salt – to taste
Fresh coriander leaves chopped – For garnish
Serving Size: 1
- Heat oil in a non-stick kadai. Add the cumin seeds and allow it to splitter.
- Add onions and saute till Brown. Add turmeric and red chilli powder and mix well.
- Cook for three minutes after adding little water.
- Add tomatoes and capsicum and saute well for two minutes.
- Now mix pasta and salt. Toss well.
- Finish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot.
Nutritional Value of Indian style Pasta:
Energy: 174 Kcal
Proteins: 4 g
Fat: 3 g
Carbohydrates: 30 g