This crunchy, tasty heart healthy oats chiwda is low in fat, high in fibres and good option to have whenever you feel like munching.
- Quick rolled oats: ½ cup
- Rice Flakes: ¼ cup
- Roasted chana dal: ¼ tsp
- Roasted and chopped Almonds: 2-3
- Mustard Seeds: ¼ tsp
- Green chilies (Chopped): 1
- Curry Leaves: 5-6
- Asafetida: 1 pinch
- Turmeric powder: 1 pinch
- Powdered Sugar: ¼ tsp
- Oil: 1 tsp
- Salt: To Taste
- Heat the oil in a non stick pan.
- Add mustard seeds, asafetida, green chilies, and curry leaves and fry for some time.
- After the seeds crackle, add turmeric and mix it will.
- Now add roasted oats, rice flakes, chana dal, powdered sugar, salt and mix it well.
- Serve cool or hot.