Just for Hearts took an initiative to conduct a health talk in the residential society of Janakpuri, New Delhi on 23rd January. Diet consultants of Just for Hearts had a brief session on ‘Healthy eating habits for a Healthy Heart’.
The session was conducted by Divya Sanglikar and Puja Bhatia practicing Dietitians where they focused on prevention of heart disease by having healthy dietary habits. The session was attended by a group of 20-25 people of the society. The session was made interactive by asking many queries like:
- Which oil is healthy for heart?
- What exactly should be the quantity of salt and fat in the diet for a healthy person and for the patients suffering from heart disease?
- What role do fruits and vegetables play in controlling the fat percentage of the body?
- What is the reason for high cholesterol level?
- Is alcohol good for heart health?
- To what extent are antioxidants helpful in maintaining healthy heart?
It was observed that people today are more interested in knowing the basic things that can be included in the diet to stay completely healthy. The questions were satisfactorily answered by the dietitians and certain doubts in the minds of the participants were also cleared. It was really a good interacting session.
If you also want to arrange such health awareness talks in your society call on our Toll Free No. 1800-233-3337.