stomach gases Burping, bloating and gases are mostly causes because of improper digestion or due to swallowing an air bubble. We all find gases very embarrassing and awkward. But it is very natural in every healthy person also.
- Swallowing too much of air can happen by excessive eating, drinking and majorly cause by smoking. Hence avoid exceeding the limits.
- Some foods like beans and few sprouts can cause stomach gases. So either avoid such foods or reduce the intake of it.
- Exercising for 15-20 minutes when you feel gassy is very beneficial. This will relax you stop as digestion will be faster. Light exercises like walking or stretching will be preferred.
- Oily and fatty food or junk food also are the basic reason of stomach gases. One should avoid eating lot of junk food ad you may gain weight also which stomach gas problem.
- Chew your food properly and eat slowly. By this way you can relax you stomach and avoid air bubbles.
- One should have a proper intake of water. Drink at least 10-12 glasses of water. It will keep you digestion process slow and avoid gases.
Avoid eating processed food. Processed food contain some preservatives and chemicals which can cause stomach gases. Reduce stress and anxiety as it will cause more gases. You might be knowing some more ways to get rid of stomach gases please share with us.