The most commonly found hair problem now-a-days is dandruff. It is caused by having a dry and itchy scalp. Our dream of healthy and naturally beautiful hair gets destroyed and we start getting over obsessed about it. Dandruff is very embarrassing and annoying. It also causes acne and spoils our skin health too. We keep on finding ways in order to get rid of dandruff!
- Apply curd on your hair for 10-15 minutes then wash your hair properly. It will help your scalp remain moist.
- Massage your head with olive oil just a day before you wash your hair to see good results.
- Lemon has good antibacterial properties which can eliminate dandruff. Hence apply lemon juice and massage your head with it. Later wash your hair after 20 minutes.
- Apply aloe vera juice to your scalp. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Put some Neem leaves in water and boil them well. Wash your hair with this neem water and then wash them using a mild shampoo.
- Brushing your hair properly after the shower will keep them healthy and dandruff free.
- Clean your comb regularly.
- Soak some fenugreek (methi) seeds in water, grind them into a fine paste and apply this paste on the scalp. Leave for half an hour and then wash off. Try this twice a week for best results.
Avoid being in a stressful situation as it gives rise to dandruff. Do not use very hot water to wash your hair. Use a mild shampoo.
These are few tips to get rid of dandruff. How do you get rid of dandruff? Tell us your stories.