- Wheat flour- ½ cup
- Finely chopped garlic – 12-15 flakes
- Finely chopped Green chilli- 1
- Cumin seeds coarsely crushed (Jeera)- ½ tsp
- Oil -2 tsp
- Salt- to taste
- Wheat flour for rolling
- Grind the garlic and green chillies with ¼ cup of water in a mixer.
- Take all the remaining ingredients in a bowl and knead into soft dough using the garlic water.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal parts and roll each portion into round shape thin rotis using a little flour add oil if needed.
- Cook each round on non stick pan until brown spots appear on both the sides
- With the help of the cloth press the khakra from all the slides and cook on slow flame till it gets crispy.
- Cool it and serve with curd. These will stay fresh upto 10 days.