- Oats: ¼ cup
- Soya Flour: 2 tsp
- Chopped garlic: 2 tsp
- Fenugreek seeds powder: ¼ tsp
- Low Fat Curd: 1 tbsp
- Sugar: ¼ tsp
- Cumin Seeds: ¼ tsp
- Sesame Seeds: ¼ tsp
- Carom Seeds: ¼ tsp
- Oil: 1 tsp
- Mix all ingredients together and knead into firm dough with the use of water.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal parts and roll out each portion into thin rounds and cut into small squares or any attractive shape.
- Now heat the non stick pan and gently cook it from both sides till half done.
- Now arrange them on greased baking tray.
- Bake in a pre heated oven at 180 degree C for 10-15 minutes or till it gets golden brown color.
- Cool and store in an air tight container.