Worried about uncontrolled blood pressure ? Here is a Balanced Diet Plan for Hypertension – Free for you to get started and help you control blood pressure.
Including more vegetables and fruits helps to reduce your blood pressure. Thus, this plan is rich in all raw vegetables and fruits.which are helpful in Hypertension.Hypertension can lead to heart diseases. One must maintain blood pressure within range to avoid.
Sample Diet Plan
|7.30||Early Morning||Warm water with cuminseeds||1 glass|
|4.30||Snacks||Puffed Rice chiwda||1 Bowl|
|7.30||Dinner||Same as Lunch|
|9.30||Late night||skimmed milk (buffalo’s milk) (w/o sugar)||1 cup|
- Have small and frequent meals.
- No taking additional salt.
- Do not skip your breakfast.
- Have your meal every 3 hourly
- Drink plenty of fluid; drink at least 10-12 glasses of water every day.
- Do not skip your meals.
- Avoid having fried, sweet or processed foods.
- Start your meal with salads and soups (home made)
- Exercise at least 30 minutes every day.
- Avoid fasting.
|Foods to Include||Foods to Avoid|
|Fruits, vegetables, green vegetables, whole grains, pulses, Buffalo’s skimmed milk, whole whites, chicken, fish, almonds, walnuts||Sugar, Jaggary. Fruit juices with sugar, sweets, fried food, processed food, packed foods, butter, margarine, cream, mayonnaise, mutton, meat, fried chicken etc.|