Suffering from high blood sugar or Diabetes ? , here is a Sample Balanced Diet Plan for Diabetes for free to help you manage your blood sugar levels
Free Indian Diet Plan for Diabetes helps you to maintain and manage your blood sugar levels at normal ranges. It is rich in functional foods which are helpful to reduce your blood sugar levels.
Sample Diet Plan
|7.00||Early Morning||skimmed milk (cow’s milk) (w/o sugar)||1 cup|
|7.30||Morning Meal||2 tea spoon of methi seeds in water||1 glass|
|8.30||Breakfast||Oats porridge (w/o sugar)||1|
Curd (w/o sugar)
|7.30||Dinner||Same as Lunch (NO RICE)|
|10pm||Late nite||skimmed milk (cow’s milk) (w/o sugar)||½ cup|
Guidelines for Diabetes
- Have small and frequent meals.
- Completely Avoid Sugar and sweets.
- Do not skip your breakfast.
- Have your meal every 3 hourly
- Have as much as raw vegetables and fruits.
- Drink plenty of fluid; drink at least 10-12 glasses of water every day.
- Do not skip your meals.
- Avoid having fried, sweet or processed foods.
- Start your meal with salads and soups.
- Exercise at least 30 minutes every day.
|Foods to Include||Foods to Avoid|
|Raw whole fruits, vegetables, green vegetables, oats, whole grains, pulses, skimmed milk, egg white, lean chicken, lean fish etc.||Sugar, Jaggary,Banana, Mango, Custard Apple, Grapes and chikku . Fruit juices with sugar, sweets, fried food, processed food, packed foods, butter, margarine, cream, mayonnaise, mutton, meat, fried chicken etc.|