So here we are… Just finished a lavish party… of course ate a lot… and this is a marriage season! Now the anticipated problem is indigestion!! Many times we have digestion problems and don’t know what to do or eat for this.
Indigestion causes acidity, constipation, headache, sleepless nights etc. One cannot concentrate on daily routine activities. The work schedule often gets disturbed.
So here our experts suggest you some foods which can solve your problem and help digestion process:
- Foods rich in fibers like fresh fruits and vegetables aid the process of digestion.In case your are having loose motions, avoid raw salads and fruits.
- Grate small piece of ginger and 2-3 drops of lime juice on it. Have this periodically.
- Jeera or a glass of jeera water also prooves to be beneficial.
- Figs, black raisins also help in reducing acidity and constipation.
- Ajwain and warm water is also a good solution.
- Pudina leaves or juice also helps in digestion.
- Yogurt or buttermilk improves your intestinal health by increasing the number of friendly bacteria.
- Hing (Asafoetida) also helps in digestion process. You can add hing powder in buttermilk.
- Prefer moong dal over other pulses and legumes. It is easier to digest and wont cause gas formation like other pulses.
- Having a glass of warm water with lemon juice is also beneficial. You can add a pinch of black salt for better taste.
These food items will make your digestion to happen smoothly. As these are home based remedies one can use them anytime.
If you have any more suggestions feel free to let us know by commenting below..!!