Fight Fat On Your Mat: A hectic lifestyle, unhealthy eating habits, higher stress levels and lack of exercise can lead to weight gain and accumulation of abdominal fat. There are no scientific and healthy shortcuts to weight loss. This is where yoga comes to play. Yoga is a holistic way of healing and maintaining overall health. Yoga is perfect for people with a hectic lifestyle who don’t have time for rigorous jogging, swimming, and those with health problems like back and neck pain.
Fight Fat On Your Mat
Begin your exercise journey with these yoga poses which will help you to lose weight and help increase your flexibility and strength:
- SUN SALUTATION: It is the combination of 12 yoga poses which help in detoxification. Practice Surya Namaskar daily in the morning, facing the sun, for maximum benefits. You could follow the steps here – Suryanamaskar Demonstration
- WARRIOR POSE: This pose helps to strengthen and tone arms, shoulder, thighs and back muscles. This yoga asana is beneficial for people suffering from back problems. You could follow Yoga To Reduce Belly Fat: Click here
- Parvataan: Do this triangle pose to improve digestion related issues. Check step by step moves for Parvatasan here.
- BOAT POSE: It’s great for abdominal You could follow the steps here – https://www.yogajournal.com/poses/full-boat-pose
- BRIDGE POSE: This yoga pose eliminates fat from the abdominal by toning and strengthening the abdominal, gluteus and spine muscles. This pose stimulates the thyroid gland and kidneys.
- LOCUST POSE: This pose works by stretching entire body from thorax to abdomen, upper back, lower back, and buttocks.
- CAMEL POSE: It targets tummy, back, and thighs. It stimulates thyroid gland and opens up lungs and chest.