Date(s) - 06/12/2019
9:00 am - 10:00 am
Hoganas India Limited
The cold temperature brings a lot of changes in the human body. The temperature drop causes low blood circulation, joint pain, muscle contraction, hair fall, slow metabolism, etc. So, it is very much needed to be active to keep the body healthy & fit. Yoga is the best workout that helps to remove the stiffness, relax muscles and bring flexibility in the body. Keep below points in mind before starting the workout in winter-
- Dress appropriately - Wear loose, comfortable and body covering clothes so that the cold temperature won't disturb you in the middle of the workout.
- Stay hydrated - Drink enough water. The dehydrated body results in muscle spasm and contraction.
- Choose a Fitness Buddy- Choose a partner who will encourage you to step out of the bed in the cold wintery morning for the workout.
- Go outdoors -Take a quick stroll in the nearby garden or in your society premises at least 2-3 times a week. The early morning sunlight will cheer your mood, give you energy & keep warmth your body.
- Don't overeat- Don't fall for cravings that come along with the winter season. They make you lethargic and make you put more effort during the workout.