Date(s) - 01/02/2020
A Bone Density Test is a way to measure the strength of your bones. The test helps to find and treat bone loss & prevent them from likely complications like Osteoporosis, fractures and disability as we age. Who should get the BMD test done?
- If you are above 60 years
- If you have weak bones or have any injuries before the age of 50
- If you are approaching menopause
- If you are on certain medicine which hampers the bone density
- If you have received a bone marrow transplant