During our professional life, we keep aside a big chunk of savings for our post-retirement life. Many people plan to visit to their favourite destinations while some get busy taking care of their grandchildren. Many pay visit to the pilgrims or pursue their hobbies. Whatever it is, in order to do all of these things, one must be physically & mentally fit to enjoy their favourite activity. And do to so it is important to be aware of the changes that come along after retirement. In our Pre-retirement session, we keep a focus on bringing attention to this change & how to deal with it. Though this change is what we all want throughout our life, it can turn into a bitter experience if not planned properly. A healthy lifestyle is what we recommend which means
- paying a deliberate effort to maintain a routine so that your biological clock doesn't get disturbed.
- taking out time for yourself while being present for your family
- Be physically active, taking out at least 30 minutes for exercise.
- Being aware of meal portions
- Undergoing regular medical health check-ups
- Being updated, so that you don't feel left out and enjoy life