They say a happy mother raises a happy child. Parenting a full time. It becomes even more difficult if you a working mother leaving the mother completely burnt out. So, what steps a working mother should take? Let's find out.
- Don't try to be Superwoman. It's ok if you cannot decorate the house for a few days like you always do. Learn to ignore the mess.
- Build your support system. Delegate work at home and at the office.
- Set your own style of parenting rather than comparing or copy other women. This way you will be stressfree.
- Plan ahead of time. If you cannot walk down to the market, find out replacements or shop online.
- Keep a journal to log important dates, events, visits so that you don't make a mistake of loosing out an important activity.
- Take out some time for meditation & relaxation. Involve in half an hour of mild exercises.
- Most importantly, listen to your inner voice. Take expert advice if you are burnt out, depressed or weak. Under the workplace wellness, we offer Parenting session for mothers where the certified psychologists guide the participants.