‘Attachments…!’ very easy to get into but very difficult to come out of. Break up is always the saddest part of any relationship. It is difficult to move on if you have been serious for your partner. Sometimes one keeps on thinking ‘let’s try at least once more… may be things will work out this time….’
But the most horrible part is coping up with this break up stress. Accepting the fact of what has happened and working out on it.
So here are some tips to cope up with break up:
- Don’t keep on thinking about your past: This is going to hurt you and remind you of the good times which won’t let you forget your past.
- Forgive and forget: If it’s your partner’s mistake one needs to forgive that person in order to move on.
- Don’t over eat: We know you have gone through a bad break up but that doesn’t give you permission to spoil your health. It is not the end of your life.
- Think about negatives: If one wants to think about relationship then think about the turn-off one had because of their partner.
- Drinking is not the solution: It’s just a break-up you have to deal with. No need to become a ‘devdas’. Think practically. He / She was not good for you.
- Talk to your close friends: You don’t need to tell your love story to anyone. But you can share your feelings with your friend. That might make you feel better.
- Do things you like: Perceive yourself and your hobbies. Give time to yourself. Go for swimming, jogging, dancing etc. Do everything which make you happy.
- Make notes: Decorate your personal space and home with positive thoughts which will keep you fresh and happy.
- Remove the trash: The gifts and the cards shared in that relationship is a trash now. And we all know where the trash goes, in the garbage bin.
- Keep your self-respect: Don’t keep on bothering your ex or your friends. You don’t need sympathy and mercy. Keep in mind your ex is also trying to move on so let it go.
We all know break-up is a difficult phase in life and no one is going to be there with you. So make sure you stand for yourself and take a step to move away.
If you have any more suggestions or questions do let us know here..!!