Bread Roll is a recipe which adds more nutrients to ‘not so healthy’ bread. It can be tried occasionally as a homemade alternative to junk food.
Ingredients for bread roll:
- Whole wheat bread – 4 slices
- Boiled Vegetables (potato, Carrot, peas) – 1 cup
- Oil for frying
- Red Chilli powder
- Water to dip bread
- Boil vegetables and mix them for filling.
- Add salt and chilli powder in the mixture of vegetables.
- Dip bread in water.
- Squeeze water completely and add filling.
- Roll bread in that shape as per your liking and pack it.
- Fry in oil
Sometimes kids get attracted to unhealthy food due to peer pressure. So, rather than giving them some ready to eat food, these bread rolls can be easily given in the tiffin for short break. You can add more variety and proteins by adding paneer or sprouts in the roll.