Tired of those same regular exercise routine? Change is something which everyone likes whether in their daily routine, office or in exercise routine. In this hot burning heat why not change your exercise pattern? I am sure everyone must have at least heard of Aqua Exercises or Aqua Aerobics. The name itself tells us about it. Aqua Exercises includes all land exercises under water with requires special supervision. It is much more helpful and safer in many ways when compared with the land exercises.
Swimming is the most favorite summer sport and it also helps you to get aerobic physical activity. Indulging in such aerobic exercises like swimming, jogging, cycling helps reduce risk of chronic diseases like Obesity, Heart Diseases, Diabetes (Type 2), and High blood pressure.
Here are some benefits of Aqua Exercises:
- Aquatic exercise decrease pain and increases flexibility
- Improves bone health in post menopausal women
- Relaxes and decrease depression and anxiety
- Helps in Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, back pain and other joint pain.
- Water supports and massages the body as you exercise
- Gives all benefits of land exercises without sweat
- Very helpful for obese individual who cannot walk or run on the treadmill
- Reduced blood pressure, stress and risk of injury
- Burn more calories during and after exercise
- MORE FUN!!
Water based exercises help people with all chronic illnesses and reducing their risk towards these diseases. In order to gain most benefits you should follow a F.I.T program.
Frequency – Exercise at least 5 times a week to be physically and mentally fit.
Intensity – Initially start with moderate intensity and continue the intensity for few weeks. Gradually increase to improve the cardiovascular fitness.
Time – Around 30-40 min of exercise shows great results.