Sinking ourselves in those anti ageing creams, we have almost forgotten the importance of natural fruits and vegetables in our life. Many fruits and vegetables act as a best anti wrinkle foods. These anti wrinkle foods are nothing special but ones which we are easily accessible to. Making them a part of our daily diet will help flaunt your skin and also wallet.
These foods also help you to fight against the damage caused by the ageing process in the body. Loaded with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, they add an extra dosage to your vitamins and minerals stores.
- Almonds: Almonds are packed with Vitamin E, magnesium, potassium, monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA). All these nutrients play a vital role to maintain your blood pressure normal, prolong anti ageing. Having 2-4 almonds daily is beneficial.
- Avocados: It is loaded with nutrients like vitamin E, C, fibre, folate, potassium. Rich in good fat avocados keeps the skin glowing and soft, free from wrinkles.
- Berries, cherries and grapes: They are one of the richest sources of anti-oxidants. These anti-oxidants built immunity and fight against the free radicals which enhance the ageing process.
- Water: Water, one of the most essential nutrients yet most neglected one. Water hydrates your skin keep it fresh. It also helps to cleanse out the toxins from the body. Drinking 8-10 glasses of water daily givens you a healthy and wrinkle free skin.
- Walnuts: It’s amongst the rich sources of Omega 3 fatty acids (good fat) which is an essential nutrient for healthy wrinkle free skin. It keeps your skin moisturized.
- Red Wine: Red wine is a good source. It contains “resveratrol” which fights against all skin related problems. Having 2 glasses of red wine daily are proved to being beneficial for overall health.
- Salmon: Omega 3 fatty acids are known for preventing premature ageing. Salmon being loaded with these Omega 3 fatty acids turns to be healthy and beneficial for a healthy skin.
- Green Tea: Making green tea a part of your daily routine has got many health benefits. One of which is preventing premature ageing. Green tea contains antioxidants which fight free radicals protecting your skin from wrinkles and black ageing marks.
- Tomatoes: Packed with vitamin C, E and A, lycopene, potassium tomatoes show wonders on your skin. It helps to cleanse out the toxins from the body and helps fights the stress. Keeps your skin hydrated too.
- Yogurt: Rich in proteins, calcium, vitamin D; yogurt helps to keep your skin healthy. It also contains Probiotics and which can reduce inflammation of the skin if present. Having a cup full of yogurt daily is helpful.
Including all these super foods in your daily diet will surely help flaunt your skin in any climate.
All the Best!