About Dr Ravindra L Kulkarni
Consultant & Interventional Cardiologist at National Heart Institute | Director, Just For Hearts
Dr. Ravindra L Kulkarni specializes in cardiology. He has a rich experience of practice as a consultant in medicine and cardiology and is associated with one of the leading hospitals in Pune, Sahyadri Hospital , National Heart Institute, Deendayal Memorial Hospital, as a Consultant and Interventional Cardiologist. He has also been associated with Moraya Multispeciality hospital since 2002 as Sr Consultant, Incharge – ICU & also Incharge – Clinical Research Unit.
- Fellowship, SCAI
- Membership, Cardiological Society Of India
- Fellowship in International College of Angiology, USA
- Course on Coronary Interventions, Medtronic Teaching Centre, Shanghai, Certified by SCAI
- Membership, American College of Chest Physicians, ACCP
- Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology, Torino University, Italy under the expert guidance of Prof Imad Sheiban, Torino University, Italy
- Life Membership of Indian Society Of Electrocardiography
- Life Membership – Indian Academy Of Echocardiography
- Course in Cardiac Imaging, Singapore
- Fellow Course, Interventions in Vascular Endotherapy, Singapore Available for consultation at Sahyadri Hospital-Pune , Deendayal Memorial Hospital- Pune and Moraya Multispeciality Hospital- Pune.