Do you like coffee? Its taste and aroma make mornings so much better! But the regular coffee addicts can have some negative effects health. Here are the Top 7 most Dangers of drinking too much of Coffee:
- Too much coffee leads to insomnia.
- Increased cholesterol levels: Heavy consumption of boiled coffee elevates blood total and LDL cholesterol levels
- Too much coffee can lead to your adrenal gland becoming overworked and leads to your whole body feeling exhausted. Your body has to eventually pay a price for all that adrenaline pumping through your body.
- High blood sugar levels.
- Dehydration: Caffeine is a diuretic which means that it encourages your body to produce urine.
- Blood vessels: Coffee negatively affects the blood vessel tone and function.
- Osteoporosis: Coffee intake may induce an extra urinary excretion of calcium. Heavy coffee consumption (600 ml or more) can modestly increase the risk of osteoporosis, especially in women with a low calcium intake
These 7 consequences of drinking too much coffee are likely only the tip of the ice-berg. It is certainly a bit scary and all the more reason to quit coffee for good health.