Your Weight loss plan should not be only exercise and controlling diet .A comprehensive weight loss is a combination of proper exercise, healthy diet and few weight loss tips or tactics which help you achieve your goal.
5 Easy Ways to Lose Weight:
- Don’t say NO to Breakfast: Many studies show, that eating Breakfast is closely associated with weight loss. People who skip their Breakfast regularly are more likely to binge on food the whole day, resulting in putting extra calories. Those who eat breakfast have a lower BMI than the breakfast skippers. Also they perform better, in school or in the boardroom. Try a bowl of Breakfast cereal with some low fat milk and a fruit topping it. This the most ideal breakfast.
- Take STAIRS: Say NO to elevators and escalators. This is the best exercise to do without investing much time and money. This makes you physically active in your day to day life.
- Park Smartly: Usually we park our cars nearby our destination. Instead make a Smart Parking choice by parking your car far from the destination. You can walk down and move yourself.
- WATER: Have a glass full of water 15min prior to your every meal. This helps to reduce your food intake reducing the calories. Water also keeps you hydrated giving you a feeling of fullness and alertness. Have around 8-10 glasses of water every day.
- Say ‘NO’ to ‘SODAS’: Replacing water with carbonated beverages has become a trend now-a-days. But remember that these drinks are loaded with sugar which adds lots of pounds.
These are few tactics or tips which really make a difference on the weighing scale if followed carefully.