Welcome to Just for Hearts Family!
Thank you for showing interest in ‘Write for us’ at Just for Hearts. We always welcome guest posts to publish on www.justforhearts.org. We have designed guidelines to help you write the health post. It will minimize the chances of rejection and rejection of the post to be uploaded.
Before you send us your post make sure:
- Your article contains easy to understand language for our readers.
- Contains original content with own explanation and understanding of the topic. We strictly pin point the plagiarism and reject the content to upload on our site.
- We love to publish with minimal diversification to other sites and links.
- Include your links clearly on the write up to be published.
- Provide good copy right free images to be uploaded along with the article.
- Get in touch with us to get latest topics to write for Just for Hearts.
- Grammatically accurate content is required at just for hearts. We do not pay for the write ups. One can share link to the blog in exchange.
The post must be written exclusively for Just for Hearts. At the same time you can write about the same topic elsewhere but the content must be different than used for Just for hearts.
You can submit the content in word format with appropriate image. Do not use your logo in the write up. Only links to your post will be included.
We will be limited to one link per post uploaded on Just for Hearts. The link to the post must be in line with the topic of the article. Irrelevant links will not be published.
Write up length:
Currently we are accepting write ups of 500 words length. Too lengthy article is not appealing and readers do not find it interesting.
Posts on Just for hearts are edited every time. We do make changes in title, main article body etc. Request to you not to be offended by this. As it is a matter of quality content for Just for hearts.
Feel Free to get answers to your concerns and questions. We will be happy to interact with you!
Looking forward to create great content for healthy life journey!
To know more get in touch with
Director: Online Editor