1. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you warrant that you have fully understood the terms and conditions without any impairment in judgment resulting from (but not limited to) mental illness, mental handicap, intoxication, medication, or any other health or other problem that could impair judgment.
2. By visiting, registering or accessing the site, you unconditionally accept to be bound by the terms and condition provided herein below (“Terms and Service”). If you do not agree to these Terms and Service, please do not access or use this site. You agree and confirm that the Terms of Services may be amended from time to time without notice. Please ensure that you periodically update yourself of the current version of the Terms and Service. Information or advice provided to the site by professionals should be used merely as a guide rather than a definitive recommendation to adopt any specific action of treatment. Just for Hearts Private Limited, the owner of the Site, “www.justforhearts.org “ and professionals who offer services through the Site accept no responsibility for any medical, legal or financial events or outcomes related o services attained through the use of the Site, which is being provided on an as is basis as a platform to get health information.
3. All users must be 18years or older. The information on this Website (including but not limited to live chat, emails, phone support) is provided for general informational purposes only and SHOULD NOT be relieve upon as a substitute for sound professional medical advice, evaluation or care from your physician or other qualified healthcare provider. Nothing on this Website should be used for treating or diagnosing a medical or health condition or for replacing any relationship with your physician or other qualified healthcare provider. The health information furnished on this Website and the interactive responses (if any) furnished by or through, this Website are not intended to or implied to be professional medical advice. You are recommended to consult other sources and confirm the information contained within this Website. Consult your physician regarding the applicability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your symptoms or medical condition. For medical concerns, including decisions about medications and other treatments, you should always consult your physician or other, qualified healthcare professional. In serious cases, seek immediate assistance from emergency personnel. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem or condition, please contact a physician or other qualified healthcare provider immediately. YOU SHOULD NEVER DISREGARD MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY IN SEEKING IT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON THIS WEBSITE (including but not limited to live chat, emails, phone support). No medications, diet supplements or treatments as may be described on this Website should be taken or begun without first consulting your physician or other healthcare provider.
4. Nothing transmitted to or from this Site constitutes the establishment of doctor-patient relationship between you and any professional who uses Just for Hearts website. The site is not intended to prescribe medicine and diagnose a medical condition. The Site is not intended to be used to treat a medical emergency or medical condition. The Site is not intended to be used to Advise or resolve legal, medical or financial issues outside the scope of what has been agreed or provided. Just for Hearts does not regularly review the posts on the Site (excluding, however, Just for Hearts ‘right to access accounts to ensure that the system is working and/or in the case of any technical dysfunction) and the views expressed therein are those of the posters and do not necessarily reflect those of Just for Hearts its owners, managers, directors, employees, agents, partners, advertisers or affiliates. Just for Hearts assumes no responsibility for the posts or the information contained therein, nor does it make any claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, suitability or completeness of any of the information on the Site or in the posts. All advice and/or information obtained directly or indirectly from the Site are provided at your own risk.
5. For health advice in particular, but not exclusively, before acting on any of the advice, the user should confirm that such action is application and suitable by referring to his or her own medical practitioner or attaining the second and third opinion of other medical practitioners. The limitations associated with consultations or other services exclusive of physical examination, in person legal advice or onsite and extensive investigations should be recognized. Neither Just for Hearts nor any of its owners, managers, directors, employees, agents, partners, advertiser or affiliates assumes any legal responsibility for any incorrect or misleading information provided by any professional or contained within the Site.
6. Access to the Site and Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain states or countries. If you access the Site from outside India, you do so at your own risk and responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. Provision relating to the liability of Just for Hearts and its licensors, user submissions, Indemnity, Jurisdiction, and Complete Agreement, survive the expiration or termination of these Terms and Use for any reason whatsoever. Just for Hearts makes no claim that the contents of the Site, such as text, graphics, images and information obtained from service providers and any other material contained on the Site (the “Content”) is appropriate or may be downloaded in a particular jurisdiction.
7. You also agree that you understand that the professionals that participate may or may not be affiliated with, employed by or agents of Just for Hearts and that we make no representations as to the qualifications of any of the physicians who participate in the network. Any listing, name, content, material of any professional or firm found on this site does not constitute any endorsement or recommendations. When deciding to take advice and/or hire any professional or firm, you should do your own independent research as to the accuracy of the credentials expressed in the Content. The Content is for informational purpose only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for face-to-face professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician within your jurisdiction with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of information provided by a professional through the Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or emergency services immediately. Just for Hearts does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mention on the Site. Reliance on any information provided by any professional through the Site, Just for Hearts employees, others appearing on the Site at the invitation of Just for Hearts, or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk.
8. Just for Hearts may, without giving notice, delete any account or information contained on the Site for any reason whatsoever.
9. You agree that you will not use the Site to post any advertisement or other commercial message. You agree that you will not post any knowingly false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, harassing, obscene, sexually oriented or threatening message or material that is illegally invasive of another person’s privacy. Upon receiving any complains, Just for Hearts will attempt to delete any inappropriate posts as quickly as possible; however, the submissions are generally posted in real-time and are not reviewed by Just for Hearts before they are posted to the Site.
10. Just for Hearts reserves the right to place any third party advertisements on the site at any time and without notice or liability. Just for Hearts reserves the right to charge Just for Hearts holders in the future with prior notice. Just for Hearts account holders are not however, obliged to pay for such account membership retrospectively.
11. You agree that you use the Site on your own free will and it is not guided by any promotional emails, phone calls and advertisements from Just for Hearts and its affiliates and partners. The use of the Site and the Content is at your own risk. When using the Site, information will be transmitted over a medium which, in many cases, is beyond the control and jurisdiction of Just for Hearts. Accordingly, Just for Hearts assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Site. The Site and the Content are provided on an “as is” basis. Just for Hearts, its licensors, and its suppliers, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaim all warranties, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties’ rights, and fitness for particular purpose. Specifically Just for Hearts makes no representations, warranties and guarantees about the following:
- The accuracy, reliability, completeness, correctness, or timeliness of the Content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the Site.
- The satisfaction of government regulations or the laws of any jurisdiction with regarding to the ability to use the Site or requiring disclosure of information contained on the Site.
11. To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither Just for Hearts, its licensors, its suppliers, nor any third parties mentioned on the Site shall, in any event whatsoever, be liable for any damages (including, without limitations, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption, including any computer virus) resulting from the use or inability to use the Site or the Content, whether based on warranty, contract, trot, or any other legal theory, and whether or not Just for Hearts is advised of the possibility of such damages. To the fullest extent permitted by law any claims arising in connection with your use of the Site and any of its Content, must be brought within one (1)year of the date of the event giving rise to such action occurred.
12. Just for Hearts does not endorse any professional and does not intend to be a source of advertising, solicitation or legal advice on the behalf of any professional. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Just for Hearts is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites; framed within the Site, or third-party advertisements, and does not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites.
13. Just for Hearts does not endorse any product advertised on the Site.
14. The information on this Website is not exhaustive and is provided “AS IS” and without any warranties of any kind, either expresses or implied. All implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose or use are hereby excluded. Disclaimer of Liability of Just for Hearts, if any, for damages (including without limitation liability arising out of tort, strict liability, negligence, contract or patent or copyright infringement) shall not exceed the lesser of:
- The fees paid, if any, to Just for Hearts for the particular information or service provided on this Website or
- Rs.100 (Indian Rupees)
Just for hearts shall not be liable under any theory of indemnity. In no event shall Just for Hearts be liable for any damages other than amount referred to above. All other damages, direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law, even if justforhearts.org has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Just for Hearts expressly disclaims and DOES NOT WARRANT that the functioning of this Website will be uninterrupted or error free; that any errors will be corrected; that any information on this Website is complete, accurate (although Just for Hearts strives for accuracy), or timely (or will be updated); and that this Website, or the server that makes it available, is or will be free of viruses or other harmful components. You are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from downloading any material from this Website.
15. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT JUST FOR HEARTS, ITS LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS AND BUSINESS PARTNERS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RESULTS OF YOUR DECISIONS RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR CHOOSING TO SEEK OR NOT TO SEEK PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL CARE, OR YOUR CHOOSING OR NOT CHOOSING SPECIFIC TREATMENT BASED ON THE INFORMATION ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. (Including but not limited to live chat, Email, Phone)
16. Your expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with Just for Hearts, or in any way relating to your use of the Site, resides in the courts of the India and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of the Bangalore, India in connection with any such dispute including any claim involving Just for Hearts or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officer, directors, telecommunication providers, and content providers.
17. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on Just for Hearts website or have had Live Online Chat or Phone Call or Email communication with a Just for Hearts team member including the Just for Hearts doctors.
18. You are prohibited from republishing, selling, duplicating or “scraping” for commercial or any other purpose whatsoever, the Directory Listing or any of the data or other information contained therein, in whole or in part, in any medium whatsoever.
19. The use of this Site is entirely at your own risk, and in no event shall Just for Hearts be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive, or any other monetary or other damages, fees, fines, penalties, or liabilities arising out or relating in any way to this Site, or sites accessed through this Site, and /or content or information provided herein. Your sole and exclusive remedy for dissatisfaction with the Site is to stop using the Site. Access to the Site may not be legal by certain persons or in certain states or countries. If you access the Site from outside India, you do so at your own risk and responsibility for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
20. You expressly understand and agree that:
Your use of Just for Hearts is at your sole risk. The site is provided on an “AS IS” basis and without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Just for Hearts expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implies. Just for Hearts does not make any warranty:
- That the site will meet your requirements or is merchantable or fit for a particular purpose.
- That the site will be error-free or bug-free
- Regarding the security, reliability, timeliness, or performance of the site.
- That any errors in the site will be corrected
- Accuracy, suitability or completeness of the information contained in the site
- That any errors in the site will be corrected
- Accuracy, suitability or completeness of the information contained in the site
- Regarding the qualifications of the professionals that provide services or advice on the site
- Any incorrect information or advice provided by the professionals or contained within the site
- For any medical, legal or financial events or outcomes related to services attained through the use of this site
- Delay in calling back or reconnecting, to obtain complete advice from the professional
- Any information or materials obtained by using this site
- Your choice to seek professional medical advice, or your choice of choosing a specific service/package based on the information provided through this site, is done at your sole discretion and/or risk.
21. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the internal substantive Indian laws of the land, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
22. The Content (“Copyright Content”) is protected by copyright under both Central and State laws, and foreign laws. Title to the Copyright Content remains with Just for Heats or its licensors. Any use of Copyright Content nor expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions is a breach of the Terms and Conditions and many violate otherwise than is permitted by these Terms and Conditions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Content and Features on the Site, including these Terms and Condition are subjected to change or termination without notice in the editorial discretion of Just for Hearts. All right not expressly granted herein are reserved to Just for Hearts and its licensors. If you violate any of these terms and Conditions, your permission to use the Copyright Content automatically terminate and you may immediately destroys any copies you have made of any portion of the Copyright Content.
23. Just for Hearts reserves the right to release professionals’ responses in circumstances where a client has paid (or a professional has waived) the requisite fee owing to technical difficulties, if and when necessary.
24. Just for Hearts will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site or phone service or email communication, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages. By using the Just for Hearts Portal and the Phone and Email services, you agree to the Terms and Conditions.
25. Just for Hearts reserves the right to limit account holder use of Just for Hearts accounts. Questions or comments regarding the site should be directed by electronic mail to email@example.com. The contents on the portal are provided be Just for Hearts for use by the online users as a quick reference of information about doctors, and other healthcare service providers. The listing of the doctors and other healthcare providers on the portal is not intended as a tool for verifying the credentials, qualifications or abilities of any person or organization. Inclusion in the Directory Listing does not imply recommendation or endorsement nor does omission in the Directory Listing imply Just for Hearts disapproval. Just for Hearts endeavors to list only the registered medical practitioners but Just for Hearts has not verified their credentials. Before acting on any of the suggestions from the doctors listed on Just for Hearts, please discuss with your treating physician.
26. You agree that you are solely responsible for anything you post on the Site and that you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Just for Hearts, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from , your violation of these Terms and Conditions or any clams based upon your posts/submissions on the Site. You further consent to abide by the spam policies. Failure to do so many result I n cancellation of your account with Just for Hearts.
27. Any information provided by Just for Hearts employees including the Doctors on helpline (Phone, Live Chat and Email) is provided to general public to make a more informed decision. Just for Hearts will not be liable for any damages or any loss (including that of health, life, limb or livelihood) of any kind because of following the advice or instruction given by Just for Hearts employees, associates, contractors and online users.
28. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and superseded all other agreements relating to the subject matter, and set out the complete legal relationships between Just for Hearts and any other party arising from or connected with the subject matter. For the voidance of doubt, in the case of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions, and any other agreement, these www.justforhearts.org Terms and Conditions apply only.
29. The Directory Listing is provided on an “AS-IS” basis. Just for Hearts disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, Just for Hearts does not warrant or represent that the Directory Listing or any part thereof is accurate or complete. You assume full responsibility for the communications with any Doctor or Hospital or other healthcare service providers you contact through the Directory Listing. Just for Hearts shall in no event be liable to you or to anyone for any decision made or action taken by you in the reliance on information provided on our portal.
1. We accept payments by Paypal. We accept all major debit cards and net banking accounts in India.
2. If you are not satisfied by Just For Hearts service , you can claim for refund of your paid amount paid to Just For Hearts.
3. No question will be asked.
4. 100 % of your money ( for ask a doctor / dietician/specialist services ) will be refunded with in 24 hours.
5. Just drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your reason of claiming refund.
6. Our customer care services are available 24 x 7 x 365 .Customercare team will contact you with in 30 min of your request and get the money refunded to you with in 24 hours.