Some are born obese. Some achieve obesity, and some have obesity thrust upon ‘em.
Modern life style has proven to be the stimulus for the growth of heart diseases among the youth. Young India consumes more calories than they require. With higher levels of disposable incomes, it has become easier for youngsters to gorge on junk food and binge on alcohol. No wonder then that the market is inundated with packets and pouches of fried junk food with multinational companies pushing their products with such zeal that their products have reached the hutment shops of rural India too.
Experts from Just for Hearts offer personalized consultations on weight management.
Weight Loss / Weight Gain
- Overview of the test reports and medical prescription (if any)
- Dietary and lifestyle recall
- Specialized plan ( modification in current lifestyle and dietary patterns)
- Exercise Guidelines
- Trouble shooting
- Regular Emails, sms service
- Phone and online assistance
- Recipe booklet
- Informational booklet
- 45min Personalized Counseling
- Follow-up time- 30min
- 1st Follow-up free