Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our policy within this area. If you do not agree to the terms in this Policy, we kindly ask you to leave the site.
- Do not disclose any personally identifiable information including but not limited to your name, email id, phone number, date of birth etc. In any section of the website irrespective of whether you have paid for the service or not. Any data that you submit or write at Just for Hearts is used by the company to help other users who are searching for similar health conditions. Any data that you submit or write at Just for Hearts is searchable by the search engines.
- The data you provide in the registration form when you register at Just for Hearts may be seen by the service providers such as doctors or operations and maintenance team repairing and maintaining our technical systems. Just for Hearts does not have Non-Disclosure Agreements with these concerned parties who may be able to access your information.
- Just for Hearts may use the information you submit or write at Just for Hearts to study results and produce reports. Such information may be shared with Just for Hearts partners and advertisers under the sole directions of Just for Hearts.
- In the case of danger to self to others and in the case of any legal investigation, Just For Hearts will have the right to share your information with the law enforcement authorities
- Just for Hearts website contain links to other sites. Please observe that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. Please observe that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website collecting personally identifiable information.
- We will be sending emails at the email ids provided by you and we will be making calls on the phone numbers provider by you. In case you have given a wrong email id or phone number for correspondence, in that case Just for Hearts will not be responsible for the information loss or privacy loss due to the message going to an unknown destination.